This is the Linux app named PortableLinuxSound whose latest release can be downloaded as plsnd30jan20.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PortableLinuxSound with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis is a linux-sound-playing package for C++ or Ada
apps that can asynchronously start and stop music loops,
as well as initiate transient sounds.
It plays WAV, VOC, RAW or AU files, and is very portable
among those linux distros with the command-line
ALSA player named "aplay".
It is suitable for any C++ or Ada linux application
that needs music or sound loops; eg. games.
- Works for C++ or Ada applications
- Very portable across linux distributions
- Plays WAV sound files, even in loop mode
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/portablelinuxsound/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.