This is the Linux app named Prajna to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as prajna_src.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Prajna to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Prajna to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe Prajna project is a collection of tools and utility classes combining visualization, geographic displays, data fusion, and semantic reasoning into a cohesive toolkit for enhancing information discovery and reasoning.
- Knowledge Representation
Project is a database abstraction layer (API)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prajna/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.