This is the Linux app named Precision_trimmer whose latest release can be downloaded as PrecisionTrimmer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Precision_trimmer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
By using standard precision resistors in parallel and series with standard 1, 2, 5 multiple potentiometers, a precision, narrow range resistance trimmer can be created.
Fixed resistors are more stable than potentiometers and the circuit reduces the effects of the potentiometer while also determining a precise range.
For convenience, a Python script is used to assist in part selection.
- Narrow range resistance trimming using standard resistor and potentiometer values.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/precision-trimmer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.