This is the Linux app named PRIMAL_RAD whose latest release can be downloaded as primal-3.10.03.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PRIMAL_RAD with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PRIMAL can be used to route, modify and store DICOM Radiology image files.
Typically this tool is put between a image acquisition station (modality) and a PACS to route images and modify the DICOM tags in ways that are not easy to do on the acquisition station but needs to be done prior to the study arriving at the PACS.
PRIMAL is designed to turn a Fedora or Redhat Linux server into a DICOM routing appliance. Most information can be viewed through the web interface.
Commercial support provided at http://radroutesoft.com/
- DICOM study routing
- Conditional DICOM tag modifictaion
- Study storage (configurable time periods)
- Data normaization
- Deduplication (won't send the identical study multiple times)
- Multiplexing (send study to multiple destinations)
- Prefetching (pull configurable number of priors from up to 10 different archives by number or study date)
- Tag modification based on HL7 messages
- Study merging
- Automatic resending of studies (configurable)
- Lossless compression and/or decompression (configurable per destination)
- Impersonation (assume the AET of the source device when sending)
Unix Shell, C++, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/primal-rad/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.