This is the Linux app named Priority Estimation Tool (AHP) whose latest release can be downloaded as PriEsT-allinone-v2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Priority Estimation Tool (AHP) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Priority Estimation Tool (AHP)
DESCRIPTIONPriorty Estimation Tool (PriEsT) is a decision analysis tool. You can use it for ranking the options you have, or alternatively, you may use it for resource allocation (budgeting) problems.
In PriEsT, you enter a list of available options and then define your criteria for prioritization. After defining criteria, PriEsT allows you to enter your judgements against each criterion, which are then used to calculate the final ranking (or weights).
Please cite this if you find it useful:-
Siraj, S., Mikhailov, L. and Keane, J. A. (2015), "PriEsT: an interactive decision support tool to estimate priorities from pairwise comparison judgments". International Transactions in Operational Research. 22: 217–235. doi:10.1111/itor.12054
- Decision Making using Analytic Hierarchy Process.
- Supports Pairwise Ratio Comparisons with any scale for your judgments.
- Provides widely-used measures for inconsistency in judgments.
- Offers several non-dominated solutions with the help of Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization.
- Implements all the widely used prioritization methods. This makes the PriEsT a highly suitable tool for research purpose.
- Graphical and Equalizer views for the pairwise comparison judgments.
- Export your problem into an XML data file.
- Platform-independent Tool (tested on both Linux and Windows).
Science/Research, Quality Engineers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/priority/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.