This is the Linux app named ProxyCryptGUI whose latest release can be downloaded as source_2016.08.11.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ProxyCryptGUI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
• (2019-11-01) A new version (based upon Lazarus) will be released in the next few weeks (eventually ?). Progress is being made but taking longer than expected (but you want it to work... right?). It will use the latest ProxyCrypt as well as allowing the use of key files. Please check back regularly.
• ProxyCryptGUI is a free application that provides a Windows GUI (graphical user interface) for ProxyCrypt to manage encrypted virtual disk drives.
• The setup file for ProxyCryptGUI includes the required setup of ProxyCrypt and ImDisk. See:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/proxycrypt/ and http://www.ltr-data.se/opencode.html/#ImDisk
• All files stored in an encrypted virtual drive can be accessed just as any files on regular disk drives but only after the drive is mounted/opened with the associated passphrase.
• Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 8.1, 10, 32b or 64b
• computer administrator privileges
• CPU with SSE2 instructions
- easily create and mount encrypted disk drives.
- easily change the passphrase of encrypted disk drives.
- catalogue list of encrypted containers.
- automatic location of encrypted containers on removable devices.
- extensive documentation.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/proxycryptgui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.