This is the Linux app named PSIworx to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as psiworxR_1p1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PSIworx to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PSIworx to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONPSIworxR (R) and PSIworx (MATLAB) are a collection of functions and scripts to analyze data from the PSI SuperHead Fast Fluorometer series (www.psi.cz). These fluorometers are used in limnology and oceanography research communities. The program retrieves parameters from single turnover induction and relaxation. Results are returned as text files and PDF figures.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/psiworx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.