This is the Linux app named Puff Proxy whose latest release can be downloaded as puff.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Puff Proxy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPuff Proxy is a tiny http proxy written in Java, with several features:
1) 3 cache-eviction policy: FIFO, Last Recently Used and Most Used
2) Badword list, useful for parental lock, for example.
3) IP black list
4) A little engine that prefetches the
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/puffy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.