This is the Linux app named pup2p whose latest release can be downloaded as pup2p_V5.sfs. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pup2p with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pup2p is a remaster of the Puppy Linux livecd distro and is aimed at use with the anonymous network I2P. It includes I2P as well as a number of I2P related apps.
NOTE: The ISO is currently VERY out of date! Sorry for my absence. I may try to update the project soon. The SFS file IS up to date as of this change. 03/2013
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pup2p/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.