This is the Linux app named Puppeteer whose latest release can be downloaded as puppeteer-core_v21.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Puppeteer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Puppeteer is a headless Node library that provides a high level API for controlling Chromium or Chrome over the DevTools protocol. It requires zero setup and comes bundled with the Chromium version most suited to it. Puppeteer is headless by default, making it fast to run. However, it can also be set to run full or non-headless Chrome or Chromium, simply set the headless option when launching a browser.
Many of the things you can do manually in the browser, you can also do with Puppeteer such as generate page screenshots and PDFs, crawl a Single-Page Application, test Chrome extensions and more.
- Offers a high-level API that's easy to use, understand and debug
- Can do most things that are done manually on the browser (e.g. generate screenshots and PDFs, automate form submission and UI testing, create automated testing environment, etc.)
- Default headless but can run non-headless
- Fast, with close to zero performance overhead over an automated page
- Operates off-process so it's safe to automate potentially malicious pages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/puppeteer.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.