This is the Linux app named pwmd whose latest release can be downloaded as pwmd-3.3.5.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pwmd with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pwmd allows a (libpwmd) client to store and retrieve data in an encrypted XML file via an element path. An element path is a TAB delimited string where each element name is a depth of the element tree similar to how a filesystem hierarchy is organized.
Each element of the element path may also contain an ACL to limit client access to an element path; beit a client connecting over UDS or TLS. An element may also contain a "target "attribute that resolves to another element path in the XML document similar to a symbolic link in a filesystem.
Pwmd also supports multiple connections to the same data file (with locking), obtaining a passphrase when needed via a pinentry program or key file, gpg-agent support as well as smartcards, caching options and more.
- Connect via UDS or remotely over TLS.
- Gpg-agent support including smartcards.
- File cache with timeout.
- Keyfile support.
- Per-element ACL support.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pwmd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.