This is the Linux app named PyDate whose latest release can be downloaded as pydate-1.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyDate with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PyDate is a very simple Python/Tk based tool to adjust the system date and time conveniently from an easy to use graphical interface.
It is primarily intended to be used with minimal desktop environments like IceWm which don't provide such tools themselves.
KDE or Gnome libraries are not required to run PyDate.
Tk, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pydate/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.