This is the Linux app named pyL1min whose latest release can be downloaded as pyL1min.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pyL1min with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pyL1min is a general purpose norm-1 (l1) minimization solver written in Python. It is based on NumPy/SciPy, CVXOPT ( FFTW enabled) to solve l1 minimization problems that are based on interior point methods.
You need to install Python, NumPy/SciPy and CVXOPT ( FFTW enabled) to use this software.
The test.py program demonstrates a simple application in Compressive Sensing and shows how to use l1min module. You need to install matplotlib to plot diagrams.
Note: pyL1min can handle complex as well as real vectors.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyl1min/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.