This is the Linux app named pyQPCR whose latest release can be downloaded as pyqpcr-0.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pyQPCR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONpyQPCR is a GUI application written in python that deals with quantitative PCR (QPCR) raw data. Using quantification cycle values extracted from QPCR instruments, it uses a proven and universally applicable model to give finalized quantification resu
- performs the data reduction of quantitative PCR data
- supports Eppendorf, Applied Biosystems, Biorad, Cepheid Smartcycler, Qiagen Corbett, Roche LightCycler, Esco Spectrum, Illumina Eco and Stratagene Mx3000 devices
- free implementation of the Delta-delta Ct method (qBase method)
- provides both absolute and relative quantifications
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyqpcr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.