This is the Linux app named python class hierarchy generator whose latest release can be downloaded as pyclashie-0-2.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named python class hierarchy generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
python class hierarchy generator
pyclashie is a software developed in python to show graphic view of code dependencies in, virtually, any programming language. The idea is to analize directories of source code, and search for class hierarchy and dependencies, writing them to .dot files.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyclashie/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.