This is the Linux app named PythonCAD to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PythonCAD-DS1-R37.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PythonCAD to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PythonCAD to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONPythonCAD is a CAD package written, surprisingly enough, in Python using the PyQt interface. The PythonCAD project aims to produce a scriptable, open-source, easy to use CAD package for Linux (Cross Platforms)
- Free Source Scripting in Python
- Cross Platform
- Read dxf file
End Users/Desktop, Engineering, Manufacturing, Non-Profit Organizations, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pythoncad/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.