This is the Linux app named QDeblend3D whose latest release can be downloaded as QDeblend3D_v0.1.2beta.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QDeblend3D with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QDeblend3D is a dedicated software tool for the deblending of QSO and host galaxy emission in 3D datacubes obtained with optical IFU spectrographs. The GUI allows to control the process and to visualize the results with an integrated cube viewer.
- QSO-host deblending for IFU data
- Integrated cube viewer
- Monte Carlo simulations for error propagation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qdeblend/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.