This is the Linux app named Qemu Puppy Linux on Windows whose latest release can be downloaded as qemu-puppy-4.00.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qemu Puppy Linux on Windows with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Qemu Puppy Linux on Windows
DESCRIPTIONThis project is intended to give an easy Linux
solution based on Puppy Linux with the following
EASY TO USE steps of Installation.
1) download the file over http
2) Unzip using Windows
3) It remains portable and do NOT need to install Virtual Box
It does not need to unpack a tar.gz
It is aimed to everyone
It does not require to have an USB pendrive, copy and use the boot process.
Enjoy Easy Linux Puppy.
of less than 100 mb
*** RUNNING LIVE (NO INSTALLATION) ON WINDOWS ***
2) Run puppy.exe
3) To grab or not your mouse to get back to/from Linux or Windows, press:
CTRL and ALT keys
(nota: It works either for Windows and for Linux (using qemu)).
Many thanks to KuLuSz
Tar.gz for those who need it:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qemupuppylinuxonwindows/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.