This is the Linux app named Qi - Quantitative Imaging (PIV and more) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as prana_2.0.beta.r2013.04.22.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qi - Quantitative Imaging (PIV and more) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Qi - Quantitative Imaging (PIV and more) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONQi is a collection of MATLAB tools for the quantitative analysis of flow field images. Our Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) tool, prana, implements a Robust Phase Correlation kernel for PIV analysis, and now includes Particle Tracking Velocimetry and sizing tools. Tools for pressure calculation, proper orthogonal decomposition (POD), and 3d imaging are under development.
- Version 2.0 now available for download!
- Easy-to-use GUI for creating and running PIV tasks
- Robust phase correlation (RPC) and standard FFT kernels for PIV
- Deformable windows, UOD validation, and more
- Particle tracking and sizing, with optional PIV velocity pre-conditioning
- Tecplot and MATLAB output formats
Aerospace, Science/Research, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
Project is a user interface (UI) system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qi-tools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.