This is the Linux app named QOR whose latest release can be downloaded as upgradebluemonday.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QOR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QOR is architected from the ground up to accelerate development and deployment of Content Management Systems, E-commerce Systems, and Business Applications. QOR is comprised of modules that abstract common features for such systems, such as a configurable and flexible back office, a content publishing system, a media library, and much more. We built QOR at The Plant to accelerate development for our clients, it is at the core of our engineering strategy, and we maintain it on an ongoing basis. This is a complete rewrite of the original QOR, which was a proprietary framework written in Ruby on Rails. QOR 1.0 is the first version to be open sourced and distributed under the MIT license. QOR is built by engineers, for engineers. You will need a decent grasp of Go (Golang) to understand and use QOR. Instantly create a beautiful, cross platform, configurable admin for your application.
- Setup staging and live servers and use Publish so content administrators can preview changes before publishing to production
- Represent business processes and enforce business rules with Transition
- Login via the frontend of the website and make edits in place
- Upload files to cloud or other destinations with support for image cropping and resizing
- Run batch processes for bulk data processing or other time consuming calculations
- Import and export of CSV or Excel data to get data into and out of your application
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qor.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.