This is the Linux app named QRemoteControl-Server whose latest release can be downloaded as qremotecontrol_setup_2.4.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QRemoteControl-Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QRemoteControl is a remote control application for your mobile phone. This is the server part of QRemoteControl. The client application is currently available for Android, Blackberry, MeeGo and Symbian. You can download the client software and precompiled versions for Linux and the Raspberry Pi here: http://qremote.org/download.php#Download
- Remotely control your computer with your smartphone
- Multimedia buttons
- Touchpad emulation
- User configurable buttons
- User configurable keys
- Open source server application
- Various styles and colors
- Start applications
- Create sequences
- Fake key input
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qrc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.