This is the Linux app named QTGZManager whose latest release can be downloaded as book-examples.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QTGZManager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QTGZManager is a frontend to the Slackware pkgtools that can compare versions, install, reinstall, upgrade, downgrade and remove packages. It also shows the package contents, information, freezes/unfreezes a specific version as well as download latest official Slackware patches.
- Install/Re install/Upgrade/Downgrade/Remove packages – watching the output of these commands on demand
- View the content of packages
- View the description of packages in colored tooltips
- Search for files inside an installed/not installed package
- Search for packages in directories
- View diff between different versions
- Freeze/Unfreeze a package so it cannot be accidentally removed/upgraded
- Download official OS patches from your nearest Slackware mirror
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jtgzmanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.