This is the Linux app named QtRPT whose latest release can be downloaded as QtRptproject3.0.0binaryforwindows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QtRPT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QtRPT is the easy-to-use report engine written in C++ QtToolkit. It allows combining several reports in one XML file. For separately taken field, you can specify some condition depending on which this field will display in different font and background color, etc. The project consists of two parts: report library QtRPT and report designer application QtRptDesigner. Report file is a file in XML format. The report designer makes easy to create report XML file.
- Supported output formats: Printer, PDF, HTML
- Universal type of data source
- SQL datasource
- Report elements: Label field, Images, Diagram
- Parameters from application side
- Several reports together
- Page header/footer
- Report page/header
- Data band
- Data grouping
- Group header/footer
- Aggregate functions: AVG, SUM, COUNT
- Mathematic functions
- Highlighting of the fields by login conditions
- Show/hide fields by logic conditions
- System variables
- Images: static or from application side
- Diagrams with manual data or with aggregate functions
- Barcode printing
- Pure Qt4/Qt5 code
- And much more…
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtrpt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.