This is the Linux app named Qualipso Open Source Maturity Model whose latest release can be downloaded as OMM2010Jan24.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qualipso Open Source Maturity Model with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Qualipso Open Source Maturity Model
A collaborative strategy to support comments, discussion and evolution of the OMM. OMM is a CMMI-like model for FLOSS (Free/Libre Open Source Software) that can be used in software organizations to enable FLOSS usage in development of products.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qualipso-omm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.