This is the Linux app named QUDeX-MS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as QUDeXMS_Installer_OSX_v0_5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QUDeX-MS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QUDeX-MS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONHydrogen-deuterium exchange coupled to mass spectrometry permits analysis of structural dynamics, stability, and molecular interactions of proteins. Resolving isotopic fine structure during mass spectrometry has been recently demonstrated to allow direct detection and quantification of deuterium incorporation distinct from peaks corresponding to non-deuterium incorporated natural abundance heavy isotopomers. Here, we present a graphical tool that allows for a rapid and automated estimation of deuterium incorporation from a spectrum with isotopic fine structure resolved. Given a peptide sequence or elemental formula, the distribution of deuterium-associated mass-to-charge ratios is calculated based on a particular charge state corresponding to the molecular species resolved in an input mass spectrum. Peaks in the input mass spectrum fitting within bins corresponding to these values are used to determine the distribution of deuterium incorporated.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qudex-ms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.