This is the Linux app named QuickSharp whose latest release can be downloaded as QuickSharpSDK2.0.1.00736.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QuickSharp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONQuickSharp is a minimalist IDE for Microsoft .NET
- Edit, compile and run .NET programs from within the QuickSharp IDE
- Full C# support with multiple .NET and Mono compiler configurations
- C# and JScript Code Assist and .NET Framework Object Browser
- ASP.NET support including Code Assist and built-in Cassini server
- ADO.NET database support with SQL Server, MySQL and SQLite Code Assist
- Compile JScript programs and libraries from within the QuickSharp IDE
- Additional support for VB.NET, MSIL and .NET SDK tools
- Multi-file editor with syntax highlighting and code folding
- Visual Studio-style docking windows
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quicksharp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.