This is the Linux app named QVision: Computer Vision Library for Qt to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as qvision.0.8.1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QVision: Computer Vision Library for Qt to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QVision: Computer Vision Library for Qt to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis library contains among other things a set of graphical widgets for video output, performance evaluation and augmented reality.
The library also provides classes for several data types usually required by computer vision and image processing applications such as vectors, matrices, quaternions and images.
Thanks to a large number of wrapper functions these objects can be used with highly efficient functionality from third party libraries such as OpenCV, GNU Scientific Library, Computational Geometry Algorithms Library, Intel's Math Kernel Library and Integrated Performance Primitives, the Octave library, etc...
- Multi-platform: for Windows, Linux, MAC, and any other plattform available for Qt.
- Performance: efficient libraries such as BLAS, LAPACK, or IPP are used in the background of the object oriented API for matrix and image processing.
- Interoperability: the library also provides type conversion operators and wrapper functions to use functionality from other libraries such as OpencV, SIFTGPU, ROS, or CGAL with QVision type objects.
- High level GUI: the library provides useful and versatile widgets for multiple purposes, such as user input, data plotting (with QWT), video output, image inspection, performance evaluation, augmented reality.
- Object oriented and modular design: easy to develop complex applications by composing highly reusable processing blocks.
Developers, Education, Engineering, Science/Research
Gnome, KDE, OpenGL, Project is a user interface (UI) system, Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qvision/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.