This is the Linux app named radtracker whose latest release can be downloaded as radtracker.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named radtracker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A MYSQL-PHP web based issue tracking system built for healthcare but generic enough for most needs. Designed to ease the support of multiple idiosyncratic information systems needing their own knowledge base and support mechanism.
Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/radtracker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.