This is the Linux app named RainLoop Webmail (PHP) whose latest release can be downloaded as rainloop-1.14.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RainLoop Webmail (PHP) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RainLoop Webmail (PHP)
DESCRIPTIONModest system requirements, decent performance, simple installation and upgrade, no database required - all these make RainLoop Webmail a perfect choice for your email solution.
- Modern user interface
- Complete support of IMAP and SMTP protocols including SSL and STARTTLS
- Minimalistic resources requirements
- Direct access to mail server is used (mails are not stored locally on web server)
- Allows for adding multiple accounts to primary one, simultaneous access to different accounts in different browser tabs is supported
- Administrative panel for configuring main options
- Really simple installation and update (the product is updated from admin panel)
- Integration with Facebook, Google, Twitter and Dropbox
- Managing folders list
- Simple look'n'feel customization
- Configurable multi-level caching system
- Extending functionality with plugins installed through admin panel
- Perfect rendering of complex HTML mails
- Drag'n'drop for mails and attachments
- Keyboard shortcuts support
- Autocompletion of e-mail addresses
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rainloop-webmail/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.