This is the Linux app named RAP2-DELOS whose latest release can be downloaded as RAP2.2.3betarelease.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RAP2-DELOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RAP2 is a new project redone based on RAP1. It can provide you with convenient interface document management, mock, export and other functions. It contains two components (corresponding to two Github Repository). This tool is a development tool, and the related API has not been subjected to any security verification such as XSS. Please do not rely on any service of RAP in the production environment!Install Docker and Docker Compose (Linux users need to install separately). It is recommended to configure the domestic image of Docker Hub according to the link guide to increase the loading speed. The default port number of Rap front-end service is 3000, you can customize it according to the comments in docker-compose.yml. Perform mocha test cases and js code specification checks. Start server monitoring in development mode and automatically restart when code changes occur.
- It contains two components
- Back-end data API server, based on Koa + MySQL
- Front-end static resources, based on React
- Create directory rap anywhere
- Rap often performs bugfixes and function upgrades
- Background execution can use nohup or pm2
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rap2-delos.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.