This is the Linux app named RASPnmr to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RASP-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RASPnmr to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RASPnmr to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONRASP uses structure-based chemical shift predictions to solve the backbone resonance assignment problem in protein NMR spectroscopy. This enables rapid determination of highly accurate assignments on the basis of minimal experimental datasets, even for spectroscopically challenging proteins.
RASP takes as input spin systems assembled on the basis of an arbitrary set of conventional triple-resonance NMR experiments. Uniquely, RASP is capable of extensive assignments even in the abscence of Cbeta chemical shift information: over a test set of 154 proteins RASP assigns 88 % of residues with an accuracy of 99.7 %, using only information available from HNCO and HNCA spectra.
RASP is described here:
MacRaild and Norton (2014) RASP: Rapid and robust backbone chemical shift assignments from protein structure. J Biomol NMR doi:10.1007/s10858-014-9813-7
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/raspnmr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.