This is the Linux app named RDP Classifier to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as rdp_classifier_2.12.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RDP Classifier to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RDP Classifier to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe RDP Classifier is a naive Bayesian classifier that can rapidly and accurately provides taxonomic assignments from domain to genus, with confidence estimates for each assignment. More information can be found at http://rdp.cme.msu.edu/.
- Release 2.11 provides subcommand to display the pre-compiled taxonomy versions.
- Release 2.10 provides gene copy number adjustment for 16S gene sequences.
- Release 2.7 offers updated Fungal LSU training set No 11. The new Fungal LSU training set offers increased coverage of the Glomeromycota, Chytridiomycota and other basal lineages, with expanded non-fungal Eukarya phyla to better separate fungi from other eukaryotes.
- The RDP Classifier now allows classification of both bacterial and archaeal 16S rRNA sequences, Fungal LSU and Fungal ITS sequences.
- The RDP MultiClassifier has been merged with RDP Classifier as one single package. The new version of RDP Classifier now offers subcommands for classification, library comparing, retraining classifier, leave-one-out testing and cross validation. See instructions on https://github.com/rdpstaff/classifier. Many more RDP open source tools and usage examples on GitHub (https://github.com/rdpstaff).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rdp-classifier/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.