This is the Linux app named rechne.exe to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as rechne.exe-2.1-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named rechne.exe to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
rechne.exe to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONEasy-to-use command-line calculator for basic and scientific calculations.
- provides an easy-to-use interactive shell mode
- can easily be intergrated into shell scripts
- can transfer numbers from any numbering system into any other (e.g.: binary numbers into hex numbers into decimal numbers...)
- can handle complex numbers
- provides over 60 mathematical functions, such as log, sin, cos, ...
- provides detailled manual pages with many examples on how to use rechne.exe or a particular function
- allows for unlimited nesting of terms by the use of brackets
- allows for saving numbers under a name, e.g. for a frequent use
- allows for referencing the last solutions in your current input
- provides a big-number mode for calculation with very large integers (RSA 4096 is no problem)
- provides an independent hardware speed test by executing some expensive calculations and measuring the time
- does not depend on external libraries and for this reason is portable
- provides a static library for easy integration in C/C++ programs
- allows for defining own functions
- provides a geo-mode to calculate with geo coordinates
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rechne-exe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.