This is the Linux app named regviewer whose latest release can be downloaded as regviewer-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named regviewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONRegViewer is GTK 2.2 based GUI Windows registry file navigator. It is platform independent allowing for examination of Windows registry files from any platform. Particularly useful when conducting forensics of Windows files from *nix systems.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/regviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.