This is the Linux app named RElt to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as relt-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RElt to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RElt to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe efficient algorithm calculating the overlap and the kinetic integrals for the numerical atomic orbitals is implemented. The described algorithm exploits the properties of the prolate spheroidal coordinates. The overlap and the kinetic integrals in R^3 are reduced to the integrals over the rectangular domain in R^2, what substantially reduces the complexity of the problem. We prove that the integrand over the rectangular domain is continuous and does not have any slope singularities. For calculation of the integral over the rectangle any adaptive algorithm can be applied. The exemplary results were obtained by application of the adaptive Gauss quadrature.
The implemented algorithm is described in my paper: "Numerical calculation of overlap and kinetic integrals in prolate spheroidal coordinates", International Journal of Quantum Chemistry, Volume 108, Issue 2, Year 2008, Pages 249–256
- Quantum chemistry
- Numerical methods
- Adaptive, numerical integration
- Overlap integral
- Kinetic integral
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/relt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.