This is the Linux app named Remote Desktop (RD) Connection Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as rdpdesk-3.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Remote Desktop (RD) Connection Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Remote Desktop (RD) Connection Manager
DESCRIPTIONRemote Desktop (RD) Connection Manager allows easy working with remote desktops and servers. It supports: Citrix ICA, Microsoft Windows terminal services (RDP), VMRC, VNC as well as VDI: VMWare Workstation, VMWare ESX and ESXi servers, Microsoft Hype
- Manual connection / access configuration
- Simple user authentication
- Certificate-based authentication
- Login-password OS based authentication
- Automatic connection configuration based on downloading configuration files
- RDP-based connection
- ICA-based connection
- VNC-based connection
- MS ISA Server Support
- Proxy / firewall traversal
- Secure settings storage
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rdpdesk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.