This is the Linux app named Repository whose latest release can be downloaded as dh-make-text_0.0.1-1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Repository with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Repository is a collection of tools used to create various projects, modules, packages, frameworks from templates. These tools are based on unified mechanism of template description and instantiation. The main goal of this mechanism is to provide a way to
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/repository/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.