This is the Linux app named Resistor to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Windows_complete_install.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Resistor to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Resistor to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA simple GUI application that converts resistor color bands to resistor values and vice-versa. The code is C++ using the QT widget set. It will run natively on Unix/Linux (X11), Windows and Mac.
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/resistor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.