This is the Linux app named REX - waRehouse EXplorer whose latest release can be downloaded as rex_0.81.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named REX - waRehouse EXplorer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
REX - waRehouse EXplorer
DESCRIPTIONRex (waRehouse EXplorer) is a java client that provides easy-to-use GUI for browsing multidimensional data sources that support XMLA protocol (Mondrian, Microsoft Analysis Services 2000 and 2005). Rex also includes MDX editor and MDX Builder Tool.
- Starter Kit, available at http://www.collogia.de/en/it-services/collstat/rex.html
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/whex/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.