This is the Linux app named RexxXMLParser whose latest release can be downloaded as RexxXMLParser-2.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RexxXMLParser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An XML parser written in the REXX programming language. It runs on mainframes (z/OS Rexx) as well as Windows and Linux (Regina or ooRexx).
Includes example Rexx programs that use the parser such as: JCL2XML (converts z/OS JCL into an XML format), AUX2SVG (converts a z/OS CICS auxiliary trace file into a visual SVG format), PRETTY (an XML pretty printer), DEVISIO (an example of removing unwanted tags from an SVG file).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rexxxmlparser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.