This is the Linux app named RibosomESX to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ribosomesx-0.99.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RibosomESX to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RibosomESX to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONTurn genes into rhythm. Feed the software with a nucleotide sequence as input, and it will translate it as MIDI messages, designed especially for the KORG ESX-1 but ready to be used with any MIDI-enabled device or software.
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ribosomesx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.