This is the Linux app named RNAfdl to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RNAfdl-1.13.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RNAfdl to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RNAfdl to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONRNAfdl is a highly flexible tool for drawing RNA secondary structures. Secondary structures can be visualized as classical secondary structure plot, circle plot, linear plot or mountain plot. RNAfdl allows manual editing and several drawing styles, as well as a fully automated conjugate gradients minimization approach to draw more complex structures without user interaction. In addition, RNAfdl allows you to incorporate non-canonical base pairs into drawings.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rnafdl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.