This is the Linux app named RoboStopwatch to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RobotLab.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RoboStopwatch to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RoboStopwatch to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis program schedules, launches and monitors any Java Runnable object. Anything you can do from Java, you can schedule and monitor using this program. It includes a nifty stopwatch widget as a metaphor for measuring performance. The monitoring is done via event messages which are displayed in real time in a GUI dialog and stored in a JavaDB database. Any number of tasks (Runnables) can be launched and monitored simultaneously. The user / programmer of the API Jar designs their own messages, specifying the set of properties and their types which will be sent with each event they want to report. The properties in the custom message are the fields in a log table created specifically for that task. I am including a sample use program which is a sensor-net simulation, specifically of a home monitoring system, which could be used as a control system as well provided the interfaces from Java to the devices are installed.
- Records time events, elapsed time, and intervals between events.
- Scheduler and launcher for Java executable tasks.
- Monitors tasks in real time.
- Custom event property sets stored as JavaDB event log table records.
- Includes sample application of RoboStopwatch API.
- Java application performance measurement tool.
- Open API allows pluggable analytics on event logs both in real-time and from DB.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/robostopwatch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.