This is the Linux app named Rocket.Chat whose latest release can be downloaded as 4.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rocket.Chat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Real-time conversations with your colleagues, other companies or customers. Enable teams to collaborate with real-time chat, audio, file sharing and video calls. Communicate in real-time with partners, vendors, suppliers or any external organization. Talk to visitors and customers in one place, regardless of how they connect with you. Explore our marketplace to find and build custom apps that streamline your workflows. Control over the stewardship of your data. E2E encrypted, ISO 27001 certified, and supporting compliance with GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, and HIPAA. Unlimited customizations, security assurances, and ability to contribute to the roadmap. Talk to colleagues, partners, vendors, website visitors, or customers, regardless of the channel they choose to connect with you. Become a part of the largest open-source communications community in the world. Collaborate with millions of users and developers who are improving the way the world communicates.
- Talk to colleagues
- Talk to other companies
- Talk to customers
- Talk to the apps you love
- SaaS or Self-managed
- Privacy & security first
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rocket-chat.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.