This is the Linux app named Route Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as routegen-win64-1.11.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Route Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Route Generator is a tool to create animated routes on a map and generate a movie from it. This movie can be imported in your video editing software (e.g. Pinnacle Studio), so you can add it to your own movies.
The map can be imported from Google Maps or GeoTIFF, TIFF files.
The routes can be drawn manually or imported from a GPX file.
- Generate movie from your route
- Import map from Google Maps
- Import routes and tracks from GPX files
- Import GeoTIFF files for displaying GPX routes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/routegen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.