This is the Linux app named Row-Bean whose latest release can be downloaded as row-bean-dist-1.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Row-Bean with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Row-Bean is a CSV-Bean JAVA API . Row-Bean provides CSV reader an writer. More ever provides a mechanism to map csv file content to java beans and revers. For each use, a XML description must describe the wished mapping. Another possibility consists in use Annotations.
Use under maven :
<!-- row bean with annotations -->
<!-- row bean without annotations -->
- Since 1.1.0 version, this api is distributed on the public maven repository
- Mapping by annotations
- XML Mapping alternative
- CSV and ODS file
- CSV reader/writer configurable(delimiter, separator, charset,...)
- RFC 4180 compliance
- Automatic data conversion (number, enum, string, boolean, ...) and date conversion
- Custom conversion
- String transformation(trim, upercase, replacement,...)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csv-bean/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.