This is the Linux app named RTKSharp whose latest release can be downloaded as RTKSharp-1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RTKSharp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RTKLIB is an open source program package for standard and precise positioning with GNSS (global navigation satellite system). RTKLIB consists of a portable program library and several APs (application programs) utilizing the library.
This port includes only a library (.so or .dll) for the C/C++ language and a .dll for C#/.NET Framework.
RTKSharp is compatible with Windows and Linux using the .NET/Mono Assembly withoout the need of recompilation/cross-building.
- Sub-meter precision GPS positioning
- Multilanguage (C#/VB.Net/C/C++)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rtksharp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.