This is the Linux app named S.E.E.R. 2 whose latest release can be downloaded as seer_2_b34_v-1.6.0_20161130_PUBLIC.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named S.E.E.R. 2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONS.E.E.R. 2 is a full featured SCADA / Historian / Aggregate Analysis System developed to work as a 'front end' for mod_openopc. Written in pure PHP (HTML 4.01 Transitional), and driven by a web-based user interface for universal deployment.
- ... as of the January 2011 snapshot - English, French, and Spanish languages are available.
- ... as of July 2012 - Public Release of full version 1.5.2 revision 'a' is live. Tons of bugfixes and additions, along with full 'export to PDF' capability included, and a standardized font structure. Plugins and other goodies too numerous
- ... as of March 2014 - minor bug fixes.
- ... as of November 2016 - 1-6.0 is a very large update for current platform functionality... it is tested against Python 2.7 32bit, MySQL 5.7 64bit, Apache 2.4.23 64bit, and PHP 7.0.12 64bit. Operating System compatibility is typical (and tested for) RHEL Linux (6.x, 7.x) and Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012. Phpsysinfo is yet again updated to latest version for interoperability. Due to platform updates (base PHP mainly), this release breaks compatibility with components from previous releases, which means if you're going to update to SEER 1-6.0 or later, you must update the entire package, and migrate over ONLY your configuration files (and check them against the samples provided for any changes).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/seer2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.