This is the Linux app named SAGATOR whose latest release can be downloaded as sagator-1.3.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SAGATOR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This program is an email antivirus/antispam gateway. It is an interface
to the postfix or sendmail (or any other smtpd), which runs antivirus
and/or spamchecker. Its modular architecture can use any
combination of antivirus/spamchecker according to co
- modular antivirus/spam checker support
- database support (logging, dynamic scanner)
- daily reports for users
- web quarantine accessible for all users
- you don't need any perl modules or any other modules, only python
- you can return any quarantined mail to mailq/user mailbox
- mailbox/maildir scanning and cleaning
- smtp policy service (greylist)
- nice statistics via WWW or MRTG
- easy installation and configuration
Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sagator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.