This is the Linux app named SANE Web Interface whose latest release can be downloaded as sanewi-1.0.beta.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SANE Web Interface with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SANE Web Interface
DESCRIPTIONSANE Web Interface is a system providing convenient way for MS Windows users to access a shared SANE scanner connected to a Linux host by using only their web browsers.
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sanewi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.